· 1/3 Cup leftover Turkey Gravy
· 3 Ounces leftover roasted Turkey Leg meat, shredded
· 1 ½ Cups Baby Spinach
· 3 Tablespoons Cranberry Sauce
· 1 100% Whole-Wheat Tortilla (10 inches)
· 1/4 Medium avocado, thinly sliced
1. In a medium saucepan, over medium heat, bring Gravy to a simmer. Reduce heat to low and add Turkey and Spinach, stirring, until meat is warm and spinach is wilted (approx. 3 minutes). Remove from heat.
2. Spread Cranberry Sauce in center of Tortilla. Spoon Turkey-Spinach mixture on top. Top with Avocado. Wrap tightly.