• 1 Large Avocado
• 1 Bunch Asparagus
• 4 Eggs, raw
• ½ Cup Dill, chopped
• 1 Lemon
• 2 Tablespoon Olive Oil
• Black Pepper
1. Pre-heat oven to 400˚F and bring water to a boil, in a small pot.
2. Trim dry ends of Asparagus, add to a baking sheet in one layer and drizzle with a little bit of Olive Oil. Massage in oil and roast for approx. 5-10 minutes depending on thickness.
3. Carefully add fridge cold Eggs to boiling water and cook for 8 minutes.
4. In the meantime, half, pit, peel and cube Avocado and add to a large mixing bowl.
5. Wash, dry and chop Dill and add to large mixing bowl with Avocado.
6. Cut Roasted Asparagus into bite size pieces and add to other ingredients.
7. Peel and cut Eggs into wedges and add to mixing bowl.
8. In a small sealable container shake together juice of whole Lemon, Olive Oil and Black Pepper, then drizzle over salad and toss well.
9. Serve immediately or store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 12 hours.