• 2 Tablespoons Coconut Oil
• 1 Large Onion, chopped
• 6 Cloves Garlic, minced
• 1 Large Eggplant, chopped
• 1 Orange Bell Pepper, chopped
• 4 Zucchini Squash/Summer Squash
• 1 Cup Grape Tomatoes, halved
• 2 Tablespoons Tomato Paste
• 1 Teaspoon Dried Oregano
• 1 Teaspoon Black Pepper
• ¼ Teaspoon Crushed Red Pepper (optional)
• 1 Cup Fresh Basil, chopped
1. Add all ingredients except Basil into a large slow-cooker, cover and cook for approx. 3-4 hours on high or 5-6 hours on low.
2. Just before serving, gently stir in Fresh Basil.
**The Ratatouille is ready when the vegetables have softened, but aren’t mushy.
**If you’re worried about the Ratatouille being too watery, remove the slow cooker lid and cook on high for the last hour.
3. Serve warm or cold as a side or over a Brown Rice or Quinoa as a main entrée.