· Fresh Garlic
· Bell Pepper
· Yellow Squash
· (Favorite Vegetable of your choice)
· Coconut Oil
· 80/20 Ground Turkey
· 2 Cans Black Beans
· 2 Cans Tomato Sauce (salt-free)
· 1 Can Diced Tomatoes (salt-free)
· Vegan Option: Substitute Tofu for Turkey
· Black Pepper
· Trader Joes 21 Seasoning Salute
· Ground Cumin
· Fresh Lemon
· Plain Greek Yogurt
1. In a skillet, sauté Onion, Fresh Garlic, Mushrooms, Bell Pepper in Coconut Oil. Season with Black Pepper, Paprika, 21 Seasoning Salute, & Ground Cumin. Pour in crockpot.
2. In the same skillet, brown Ground Turkey (or Tofu). Add to crockpot.
3. Add Black Beans, Tomato Sauce, and Diced Tomatoes to crockpot and cook on low, for 6 hours. Add additional seasonings.
4. Add Zucchini, Yellow Squash, Carrots and any other veggies to crockpot and cook on high until veggies are tender.
5. Garnish with Cilantro, Lemon and any other garnish of your choice.