Serving size: 1 tablespoon
● ⅓ cup (40 g) hulled Pumpkin Seeds (Pepitas)
● 1-2 Garlic Cloves
● 2 Jalapeño Peppers, quartered with seeds removed
● 1 cup (50 g) fresh Cilantro
● ¼ cup (56 g) plain Greek yogurt
● 1 tsp Lime Juice
● Hot sauce, or Sriracha to taste
Toast the Pumpkin Seeds in a skillet over medium heat for 2-3 minutes, stirring frequently so they don’t burn.
Add them to a food processor along with the other ingredients and blend. Taste and adjust the seasonings.
This keeps in the fridge for 2-3 days, in an airtight container.