· 2 Teaspoons Coconut (or Olive) Oil
· 3 Cloves Garlic, Finely Chopped
· 1 Cup Cooked Quinoa
· ¾ Cup Canned Diced Tomatoes (salt-free)
· 1 Cup Baby Spinach
· 2 Tablespoons Fresh Basil, chopped
· 1 Salmon Filet (3 ounces, skin removed)
· Fresh Lemon
· Black Pepper
· ¼ Teaspoon Paprika
· Trader Joes 21 Seasoning Salute
1. Pre-heat oven to 425°F.
2. In a small oven-safe skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Add Garlic and sauté until fragrant (approx. 1 minute). Add Quinoa, Diced Tomatoes, and Paprika. Season with Pepper. Cook, stirring, until heated through.
3. Add Spinach and Basil and stir to wilt.
4. Season Salmon liberally with 21 Seasoning Salute and Pepper. Place Salmon on top of Quinoa mixture. Transfer to oven and roast 8 to 12 minutes (the thicker your fillets, the longer it will take) for medium rare, 12 to 18 minutes for well done.
5. Top with Fresh Lemon, to taste.
**Let leftovers cool completely before storing in an airtight container in the fridge.