· Option 1: 1 Bag Trader Joe’s Cooked Shrimp (Medium or Large sized Shrimp, based on personal Preference)
· Option 2: 1½ Lbs. Raw Shrimp, peeled & deveined
· 1 Lb. Brussels Sprouts, halved
· 2 Small Red Bell Peppers, sliced
· 1 Oz. Flat Leaf Parsley, chopped
· Juice of ½ Lemon
· 1 Tablespoon Garlic, minced
· 4 Tablespoons Olive Oil
· 2 Tablespoons Balsamic Vinegar
· 1½ Tablespoons Black Pepper
· 2 Cups Brown Rice or Quinoa, cooked
1. Pre-heat oven at 400˚F degrees.
2. In small bowl, whisk 3 tablespoons of Olive Oil, Balsamic Vinegar, and 1 tablespoon Black Pepper. On a sheet pan, distribute Brussel Sprouts & Bell Peppers in a single layer. Pour Olive Oil & Balsamic mixture over both and toss to thoroughly coat the veggies. Bake for approx. 15-20 minutes.
3. Option 1: In a large skillet, heat remaining Oil to medium heat. Add minced Garlic, Shrimp, ½ tablespoon Black Pepper. Sauté Shrimp for approx. 2 minutes and add flat leaf Parsley and Lemon juice. (Be sure to thaw Shrimp before utilizing this option).
4. Option 2: In a large skillet, heat remaining Oil to medium heat. Add minced Garlic, Shrimp, ½ tablespoon Black Pepper. Sauté Shrimp for approx. 3-4 minutes, or until Shrimp is pink, and add flat leaf Parsley and Lemon juice.
ASSEMBLING THE MEAL PREP BOWLS
1. Add a base Brown Rice or Quinoa to 4 food storage containers. Divide all ingredients between 4 meal prep containers and let them cool before placing the lids on top and refrigerating.
2. Store in the refrigerator for up to 4 days.