· ½ Cup Rolled Oats
· ½ Cup Unsweetened Almond Milk
· ½ Cup Canned Pumpkin
· ¼ Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
· ¼ Teaspoon Pumpkin Pie Spice
· Egg Whites from 3 Large Egg
· 15 Pecan Halves
· Truvia or Stevia
1. In a small pot, heat Oats, Almond Milk, 1/4 Cup Water, Pumpkin, Vanilla, and Pumpkin Pie Spice. Bring to a boil, then reduce to simmer and cook, stirring occasionally, until mixture is thick and Oats are plump (approx. 5 to 7 minutes). Remove from heat.
2. In a bowl, whisk Egg Whites until slightly bubbly. Add cooked Oatmeal to Egg Whites a spoonful at a time, whisking between each addition, until Oatmeal is fully incorporated.
3. Return to pot and cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until Oats are thick (approx. 2 to 3 minutes). Keep heat low so Eggs don’t scramble.
4. Top with chopped Pecans and more Pumpkin Pie Spice.
5. Add Truvia or Stevia to taste.