· 1 Tablespoon Coconut or Olive Oil
· 4 4-oz. Chicken Thighs, boneless & skinless
· 2 Tablespoons Dijon Mustard
· 1 Onion
· 1 Package Cremini Mushrooms
· 1 Pint Cherry Tomatoes,
· 2 Bunches Asparagus, trimmed
· 2 Garlic Cloves, chopped
· ⅓ Cup No-Salt Added Chicken broth
· ½ Lemon
· 21 Seasoning Salute
· (Other Favorite Seasonings of your choice)
1. Pre-heat oven to 425°F.
2. Heat oil in a skillet, over medium-high heat for 3–5 minutes.
3. Season both sides of the Chicken with 1 Tablespoon of the Dijon Mustard. Place the Chicken in the pan and sear for 4 minutes. Turn the Chicken over and sear for 1 additional minute. Remove the Chicken from the pan (it will not be fully cooked).
4. Meanwhile, cut the Onion & Tomatoes in half (lengthwise). Slice the onion & mushrooms and cut the asparagus into 1" pieces.
5. Add the Onions, Mushrooms, Garlic, seasoning to the pan. Sauté for 2–3 minutes, scraping the bottom of the pan to release the fond (Fond is what’s left in the pan after you sear food—but it’s not just something to scrub away! It’s packed with flavor, and all you have to do to incorporate it into your recipe is deglaze the pan. Add a little wine, broth, or other liquid and stir to get more flavorful food.).
6. Add the Chicken Broth, fresh Lemon juice and remaining Dijon Mustard to the pan. Simmer, uncovered, for approx. 3–5 minutes, or until the liquid has reduced by half.
7. Add the Tomatoes and Asparagus to the pan and stir to combine. Place the Chicken on top of the mixture and bake for approx. 12–15 minutes, or until the internal temperature of the chicken reaches 165°F.
**May serve over Brown Rice or Quinoa as a lunch dish.
**Add more Veggies to make the meal heartier.