· 2-3 Large Chicken Breast (boneless, skinless)
· 1 English Cucumber
· 2 Yellow Bell Peppers, diced
· 4 Zucchinis, diced
· ~40 Cherry Tomatoes (On Vine or De-Vined based on personal preference)
· 4-5 Sprigs Fresh Thyme
· Black Pepper
· 2-3 Tablespoons Coconut or Olive Oil
· 2 Lemons
· 1 Cup Dannon Light & Fit Plain Greek Nonfat Yogurt (http://www.lightandfit.com/light-yogurt/greek-yogurt/plain/)
· ¼ Cup Fresh Dill
· 3 Cloves Crushed Garlic
1. Pre-heat oven to 450˚F.
2. Peel and grate the Cucumber and set aside in a colander, over a bowl, to let the moisture drip into the bowl. Press it out with your hands to get rid of additional moisture.
3. Place Chicken Breasts on a large baking sheet and drizzle with Oil, season with Black Pepper and top with thinly sliced Lemon and a Sprigs of thyme. Add chopped Bell Peppers, Zucchini and Cherry Tomatoes to baking sheet, and toss in Oil and Black Pepper.
4. Bake until chicken cooked through (approx. 20-25 minutes or until the chicken reaches an internal temperature of 165˚F).
5. Remove Chicken Breast from the sheet pan and cut into cubes on a cutting board, then return onto the sheet pan to marinate in all the juices.
Add Greek Yogurt to a bowl, add pressed out grated Cucumber, chopped Dill, crushed Garlic and juice of half a Lemon and mix well.
ASSEMBLING THE MEAL PREP BOWLS
1. Divide all ingredients between 4 meal prep containers and let them cool before placing the lids on top and refrigerating.
2. Store in the refrigerator (and enjoy any extras immediately). Can be kept refrigerated for up to 4 days.
3. May serve with 100% Whole Wheat Pita Bread on the side.