· 2 Portobello mushrooms
· 2 Eggs
· 3 Cups Spinach
· 1 Medium Red Bell Pepper, sliced
· ½ Teaspoon Black Pepper
· ½ Teaspoon 21 Seasoning Salute
· 2 Tablespoon Olive Oil
· 1 Tablespoon White Vinegar
1. Remove stem from Mushroom and gently scrape away dark ribs with a small spoon. Season with ¼ tsp. Black Pepper & 21 Seasoning Salute.
2. In a large skillet, heat Olive Oil to medium heat and place mushrooms smooth side down. Cook for 3 minutes and flip over.
3. (In separate pan or next to Mushrooms) Sauté sliced Red Bell Peppers for approx. 2 minutes. Then sauté Spinach for 1 minute and remove from heat.
4. In small sauce pan, heat water to simmer and add Vinegar. Swirl water in a circular motion. While swirling, drop in one Egg one at a time. Cook for approx. 3-4 minutes for a medium poached Egg. (Alternatively, you can pan fry your Egg.)
5. Place Mushroom, smooth side down on a place, and top with cooked veggies and poached Eggs.
6. Season with remaining Black Pepper & 21 Seasoning Salute.