· 1 ½ Cups Steel Cut Oats
· 4 Cups Water
· 2 Cups Almond milk
· 2 Large Ripe Bananas, mashed
· 3 Tablespoons Chia Seeds
· 2 Teaspoons Pure Vanilla Extract
· 1 ½ Teaspoons Cinnamon
· ½ Teaspoons Nutmeg
· Toasted Walnuts, chopped
· Banana Slices
· Peanut Butter
1. Place all ingredients (Steel Cut Oats, Water, Almond Milk, Mashed Bananas, Chia Seeds, Vanilla, Cinnamon, and Nutmeg,) into a 4-to-6-quart slow cooker and stir to combine.
2. Cover and cook on low for 7-8 hours (overnight) or on high for 4 hours, until the oats are soft but maintain a bit of chew.
3. Remove cover and stir to evenly combine the ingredients.
4. Enjoy warm with desired toppings.
**Banana Nut Slow-Cooker Oats can be refrigerated for up to 1 week or frozen for up to 2 months. To reheat, top desired amount with a few tablespoons of Water or Almond Milk, then warm in the microwave or in a small saucepan until hot. If the Oatmeal is frozen, let thaw overnight in the refrigerator first.